Dick Hastings, M.Div; BCPCC; CCC; is a counselor and the Executive Director of Educare™. He is a member of the National Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists (NACB), American Association of Counselors (ACA) and American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). Dick and his wife Nancy served (1976-1982) on the staff of CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ). They are members of the National Speaker Team for FamilyLife™ Weekend To Remember Marriage Conferences and have conducted marriage seminars for units of the United States Marine Corps, Los Angeles Police Department and the New York Police/Fire Departments. Dick, a Viet-Nam combat veteran (USMC 67-68), received his Master of Divinity from Western Seminary. His former years as a senior pastor are reflected in a unique shepherding approach to therapy. He offers individual, premarital and marriage counseling as well as relationship coaching and mediation services. He and Nancy are available to conduct marriage classes, seminars and retreats.
- Birthplace: Syracuse, New York
- Family: Married with four sons
- Interests: Motorcycling, music, travel
- Personal Quote: "In any relationship, we teach people how to treat us."
- Other: Former drummer with the European Christian rock group "MasterPeace"
- Email: email@example.com
Dan Arsenault is the founder and host of Church for Skeptics, where he works regularly with those who have intellectual doubts about the validity of Christianity and the Christian faith. Dan personally came to faith in Christ after a careful, reasoned consideration of the evidence for the gospel. A graduate student in philosophy at the time, Dan later moved from Nashville, Tennessee, to the Atlanta, Georgia, area in the southern United States. Soon afterwards he became a street missionary in the city of Atlanta, where he later joined a church staff as a youth minister. From there his career in vocational ministry took him into pastoral work and the role of senior pastor/teacher. After 30 years in local church ministry, Dan launched Church for Skeptics, which is produced and aired through WVUA-TV in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Dan has taught at Unitarian Universalist Fellowships in five states; at the United Nations in Vienna, Austria; and has spoken to the Icelandic Scientific Research Institute in Reykjavik, Iceland. He has taught at international churches in Berlin, Germany, and he remains active in international missions and teaching projects. Dan provides counseling services and is available for speaking engagements and seminars.
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Family: Married with five children, and five grandchildren
- Hobbies: Motorcycling, music, hunting
- Education: Oglethorpe University, B.A.; Vanderbilt University, M.A.
- Personal Quote: "The evidence for Christianity is overwhelming and rarely heard."
- Other: Guitarist in the band, Inside Out
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org